The 2020-2021 Outdoor Living Design Contest is sponsored by Infratech.
- Contest will begin on September 29, 2020 and run through December 31, 2020.
- The Contest is open to design-build professionals including architects, interior designers, builders, remodelers, landscape designers and landscape architects located within the United States only.
- The design and construction of the project must be completed between 2010 – 2020.
- Contestants may submit more than one entry, but cannot enter the same project more than once.
- Submitted projects must include a minimum of (1) Infratech heaters in order to qualify.
- Residential and commercial projects are eligible for submission.
- All contest entries must be submitted online. We will not accept mail-in entries.
- The contestant’s name or contestant’s company name should not be included on any photographs or plans that are submitted for entry.
- Entrants must submit a minimum of (3) professional-quality color photographs of the featured project.
- All entries must meet national code installation requirements and restrictions.
- At least (1) photograph needs to feature a clear image of the Infratech heating system, in order to validate the product.
- CGI renderings will not be accepted as valid submissions.
- Optional: Entries may include one hand-drawn floor plan.
- The Contest is judged by a panel of recognized industry professionals who draw upon extensive experience in architectural design and home-building.
- Judges will evaluate qualifying entries based upon considerations such as
- Best functional and aesthetic use of Infratech heating systems
- Best overall space design
- Most sustainable design
- If the same project is submitted by different parties involved in development (design, build, architecture), only the first party to submit the project will be eligible for the grand prize.
- At the close of the contest, a Grand Prize will be awarded to a single winner.
- The Grand Prize includes a 6-night, 7-day stay at a resort that the winner may choose from almost 2,000 options. Grand Prize covers the resort stay only.
- Grand Prize must be redeemed by the winner by September 1, 2021.
- Entrants will also be featured on Infratech’s website and social platforms.
Terms & Conditions
- Infratech reserves the right to use the photos submitted of the winning project across all official company marketing and advertising platforms, in perpetuity.