It’s National Barbecue Month! For many of us, it’s the start of grilling season: time to gather our favorite recipes and backyard grill accessories, enjoy the warm weather and host BBQ parties in our outdoor spaces. We’ve rounded up our favorite grilling essentials for memorable outdoor food and fun this season.
- Himalayan Salt Slab from Uncommon Goods: Serve on this hand-carved platter made of Pink Himalayan Sea Salt for added flavor. $29.99
- Beverage Dispenser from CB2: Over-scaled, handmade glass dispenser holds ten quarts of your favorite BBQ beverage. $69.95
- Steak Markers from Grill Charms: Set of six chromed zinc grill charms help keep track of whose steak is whose. $11.36
- Heathered Linen Napkins from Food52: Durable, reusable napkins made of hemp and organic cotton. $40.00
- Star-Spangled-Spatula from Horne: Handcrafted and designed to last a lifetime. Made of walnut and stainless steel. $75.00
- Single Kabob Baskets from Home Depot: No skewer necessary kabob makers with rosewood handles and no-stick baskets. $19.95 each.